Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cool Ways to Build a Hydrogen Generator

Ok, so I'm seriously thinking about cool ways to build a hydrogen generator for my car. I started this blog last fall with the idea of creating an online gas mileage calculator, and since then, I have begun to look into all the ways of actually improving my gas mileage.

The more I read about how to build a hydrogen generator, the more I think it's the real deal and not a scam! In fact (see my last post), I accidentally built a hydrogen generator when I was 8 with parts I found in my basement (yep, I was a science geek for sure!).

So that got me to thinking, are there cool ways to build a hydrogen generator? So I started to look around the internet. The two coolest ways I've uncovered so far, i found on other hydrogen generator blogs.

One of them is to simply use two stainless steel kitchen drain screens that you can buy at any grocery store, along with some plastic zip ties. A few plastic spacers to hold the two apart along with two wires connected to a car batter were all that was needed. I think I found that one on YouTube.

The other really cool way, and the way that I will probably try, is to use stainless steel light switch plates! They already have screw holes in two places. All you have to do is thread plastic spacers on the screws between each light switch plate, and presto, you've got TONS of surface area! Now that is a COOL way to build a hydrogen generator!

Don't forget about that site I mentioned the other day...they will send you a PDF report busting all the Myths around Hydrogen Generators for Vehicles...just sign up for the list and they will send it to you.

1 comment:

SPWS said...

Building a Hydrogen generator is very cool. On the other hand, you need to have knowledge on how to do that.
fuel calculator