Friday, August 8, 2008

Hydrogen Generator Design

I've been reading up on hydrogen generator design. I'm really excited about putting my own together. Probably in the next two weeks I'll start working on my own hydrogen generator design. Best I can tell, the basic electrolyzer is pretty straightforward to make, but getting it streamed into the air intake and making sure that the oxygen sensor is working right is the slightly more difficult part. Not that it seems difficult, but you gotta get it right.

That website I keep mentioning actually has a bonus on O2 Sensor Tweaks, but you have to purchase a guide through them to get it. I'll be buying a guide anyway, I just need to decide which one will be the best for me. But if you want the O2 Sensor Tweaks guide that they are offering, just sign up for their email list and they will give you instructions.

So I wonder what my hydrogen generator design will end up being?

No comments: